Pancreatic Cancer Association of WNY PO Box 24580 Rochester, NY 14624
8th Annual Step it Up! Cure Pancreatic Cancer
Indoor 5K & Family Fun Day
Saturday, November 18, 2017
RIT Gordon Field House
12:00 noon -4:00 pm
We're ROC'n PURPLE - rock with us!
Here's a sneak peak at this year's event:
- ROC'n Purple Facebook video contest - details coming soon. We'll be posting information on this page and our Facebook Page.
- Rock 'n' Roll Fun
- Food & Beverages
- Shop for purple merchandise to support the cause
REGISTER ONLINE AT https://give.classy.org/2017stepitup
or download the mail-in registration form.
Join in the
walk or just enjoy the entertainment and activities.
- $25 (increases to $30 day of the event)
(13-21) - $15
(4-12) - $5
- Under 3
Cancer Survivor/Warrior - Free
If you have
questions regarding the registration process, email email@example.com .
Submit a Tribute Photo
- Submit a photo of your loved one (by Nov. 10th) to be in our
Tribute Slideshow at the walk.
- One photo per family will be accepted.
- Complete the Photo Submission Form and email
along with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo.
2016 Event Highlights: Event Photos
Photos were taken by HEartworks Photography and copies may be purchased through the link above.
QUESTIONS: email email@example.com.
Give Your Support
Unable to join us? You can still make a difference.
Where the Dollars Go
Proceeds from the walk will support efforts toward a comprehensive approach to fighting pancreatic cancer including research, diagnosis and treatment through the development of a Pancreatic Cancer Center of Excellence at Wilmot Cancer Institute in Rochester, NY.